Microsoft Power BI Course.
Microsoft Business intelligence is growing in multiple of thousands every day. Are you looking for a Power BI Tutorial? Have a look at this Microsoft Business Intelligence Course.
Microsoft Power BI Course. Inventory and Sales Dashboard Course.
This course includes:
- 3.5 hours
- On-demand video.
- Downloadable Excel Files
- Downloadable .pbix files
- Fulltime Access
- If you feel you have not learned anything in this course and you are not happy about this course. Send us an email within 10 days of purchasing the course, to request a refund.
What you’ll learn:
- At the end of this course, students will be able to create measures and columns in Power BI.
- Work in the Power Query editor and use M-language formulas to perform calculations.
- Students will create various graphs and charts.
- Analyze data in Power BI.
- Transform raw data into stunning interactive reports.
- Create relationships between tables.
- Use OneDrive for business to store files and sync files to the cloud.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Have a computer with a Windows Operating System
- You need a reliable internet connection
- Already have Power BI desktop installed
- Already have Power BI login details
- Know the very basics of Power BI, such as how to navigate through the Power BI ribbon.
Who are your target students?
Beginner to Intermediate Power BI users who wants to create a report in Power BI desktop.
Power BI is the business analytic service by Microsoft.
Start a career in Business Intelligence and learn valuable BI skills in this course. Develop a mix of specific Power BI skills.
Analytical and business intelligence skills are geared towards presenting and communicating data to others.
Power BI tools are used to make better decisions. Extract actionable insights from KPI’s which can be visualized and presented during meetings in a business environment.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Get your free Microsoft 365 office account.
- Get access to OneDrive for Business.
- Save your working files in OneDrive, or if you prefer, work form Excel which is saved on your local computer.
- Create a theme in Power BI.
- Build relationships between tables.
- Use Power Query M-Language formulas to perform calculations.
- Create various graphs and charts such as a:
- Pie chart
- Clustered column chart
- Whaffle chart
- Dot Plot visual
- Bar charts
- Pareto graph
- Mekko visual
- Create various measures and calculated columns.
- Learn about bookmarks and the mobile phone layout.
- Publish the report to the Power BI service.
- Automatically sync the Power BI files to the cloud – no need to publish the report.
Sign up for this course if you want to increase your Power BI skills.
Microsoft Power BI Guided Learning – The Microsoft Power BI Dashboard
Microsoft business intelligence tools like Microsoft Power BI, allow business owners to boost productivity and competitiveness. In this Microsoft Power BI guided learning course, we help you unlock the full potential of the Microsoft Power BI dashboard.
Microsoft Power BI Guided Learning for Businesses
Microsoft Power BI makes it easy for businesses to harness data for the benefit of smarter business decision making. In this course, you will learn how to use the Power BI dashboard to organize data effectively.
- Learn how to harness the full potential of Microsoft business intelligence tools included in Power BI.
- Discover how to configure your Power BI inventory dashboard with real-time inventory tracking, sales reports, and other insights.
- Learn how to monitor KPIs in real-time by representing data in charts, graphs, and other visualizations.
In this Microsoft Power BI guided learning course, you will also learn how to sync data with sources like OneDrive. By using tools like Microsoft Office 365, you will, therefore, be able to benefit from real-time data accuracy and insights.
Power BI Guided Learning Course Content
As businesses grow, it becomes increasingly difficult to manage data effectively. Microsoft business intelligence tools like Microsoft Power BI solve this problem. However, it is still possible to hit decision making road-blocks.
In this course, you will learn how to avoid road-blocks by organizing KPI data in a way that is always readily accessible.
- Benefit from 55 individual lectures complemented by 3-hours and 42-minutes of Power BI tutorial videos.
- Learn how to use Power Query to import and modify data from several different sources.
- Claim your free Microsoft Office 365 account and learn how to use OneDrive to sync business data across Microsoft products.
After enrolling, you also benefit from lifetime access to all course content. You can, therefore, learn at your own pace. In the future, you can also re-familiarize yourself with Power BI dashboard examples and course content at any time.
Power BI Inventory and Sales Reports
Unifying data from several different sources in an interactive, dashboard, makes key business decision making altogether easy. However, Microsoft Power BI also makes it easy to automatically generate inventory, sales, and other KPI reports.
In this Microsoft Power BI guided learning course, you will learn how to create and share a variety of reports. This will allow you to easily analyze and share data across departments, as well as with business stakeholders.
Power BI Guided Learning Course Requirements
This Power BI guided learning course is only suitable for active users of Microsoft Power BI. You will learn how to manage and organize the Power BI dashboard. However, you will already need to have Microsoft Power BI installed on a Windows PC. You will also need to have a valid Power BI login.
Modern Business is 90% Information
Make your business data work for you. Learn how to create feature-rich, immersive Power BI dashboards that equip you with smarter business insights.
Turn your data into information now by clicking here.
Using the Power BI Dashboard | The Definitive Power BI Desktop Tutorial
First launching in 2014, Microsoft Power BI is the analytics and business intelligence app of choice among modern businesses. In this Power BI Desktop tutorial, you will learn how to to get to grips with the powerful capabilities of the Power BI dashboard.
Perfect for beginners and intermediate users, you will learn how the Power BI dashboard works, what it can do, and how to create actionable reports that amplify business success.
The Definitive Power BI Desktop Tutorial for Beginners to Intermediate users.
Data and financial literacy are the Achilles’ heel of many small businesses. This Power BI tutorial, therefore, approaches using the Microsoft Power BI dashboard from the perspective of those new to business intelligence and data analysis.
Learn at your own pace and benefit from Power BI dashboard examples that guide you through Power BI dashboard setup and basic functions.
- Discover how to convert business data from multiple sources into interactive dashboards and business intelligence reports.
- Learn how to synchronize Power BI with data sources in order to benefit from real-time business insights.
- Gain a working understanding of Power Query. Then learn how to use Power Query to access and configure information from public, private, and local data sources.
Our Power BI Desktop tutorial will also equip you with the basic skills necessary to start showcasing complex BI data using easy to interpret graphs, charts, and other visuals.
Building a Dashboard and Importing Data
The Power BI dashboard is a fully customizable area where it is possible to display various visualizations and elements. These allow for real-time, at-a-glance analysis of key business fundamentals.
In this Power BI course, you will learn how to import inventory information and other business fundamentals into Power BI. You will then learn how to format, model, and represent data visually.
- Learn how to synchronize Power BI dashboard data with OneDrive for Business for always accurate, real-time analysis. Learn also how to claim and configure your free Microsoft 365 Office account.
- Use Power BI dashboard examples to learn how to sort and structure data effectively.
- Learn how to represent fundamentals like stock on hand reports and inventory analysis reports on desktop and also mobile devices.
Lifetime Access to 55 Power BI Desktop Tutorial Lectures
The goal of this Power BI course is to equip you with the skills necessary to improve real-time business intelligence using Microsoft Power BI.
To accomplish this goal, our Power BI course content includes 55 lectures. These are complemented by 3-hours and 42-minutes of Power BI desktop tutorial videos. You also benefit from lifetime access to all course content. You can, therefore, study at your own pace and re-familiarize yourself with course content at any time.
To enroll in this Power BI course, you must already have Power BI installed on a Windows computer. You will also need to have a valid Microsoft Power BI login and a reliable internet connection.
Transform Your Data into Actionable Business Insights
This Power BI Desktop tutorial will equip you with the ability to gain more actionable insights from data, through better Power BI dashboard organization.
Get more done with your data by clicking here.
Power BI Tutorial Videos | An Introduction to the Power BI Dashboard
With Microsoft Power BI, monitoring the health of your business has never been easier. The Power BI Desktop provides business owners with an easy way to analyze critical business data. Now with our online Power BI tutorial videos, getting to grips with the Microsoft Power BI dashboard is also easy.
Power BI Tutorial Videos and Online Training
In this Microsoft Power BI tutorial, you will learn all the basics and more, associated with using the Microsoft Power BI report.
Course content includes 55 on-demand lectures that we present in almost 4-hours of concise Power BI tutorial videos. You also get full lifetime access to all course content.
- Re-watch Power BI dashboard training videos at any time to refresh your Microsoft BI know-how.
- Benefit from Power BI training material that familiarizes you with all core functions of Power BI.
- Learn how to easily integrate the Power BI dashboard with existing office tools, apps, and business data.
We cover how to use the Power BI dashboard, from a beginner to an intermediate level. To help you hit the ground running, we also guide you through how to start using OneDrive for Business and claim your free Microsoft 365 Office account.
Power BI Dashboard in a Day Training
Comprised of 3-hours and 42-minutes of Power BI tutorial videos, this course will help power learners get to grips with the core functions of the Microsoft Power BI dashboard in just 24-hours.
- Learn how to create accurate inventory and sales reports.
- Learn how to automatically sync all reports and business data between Power BI and OneDrive.
- Find out how to easily get to grips with Power Query, and easily start using M-language formulas to perform complex calculations.
The goal of our Power BI dashboard training is to help individuals and business owners start using Power BI to increase business profitability.
To achieve our goal, we cover all the basic analytical and business intelligence skills you need to incorporate Power BI into your back office.
Power BI Dashboard Training Course Requirements
Microsoft Power BI is a cloud-based business analytics service. Prior to enrolling in this course, you need a valid Power BI login.
Course participants will also need to have downloaded and installed Power BI desktop on a Windows computer.
Bring Your Business Data to Life
Learning how to use Power BI to transform your business data into easy to analyze at-a-glance visuals. In doing so, you can spot trends quickly and take actionable steps to unlock the true potential of your business.
Start now by clicking here.
With Reference to:
microsoft power bi
power bi desktop
power bi microsoft
power bi download
power bi login
power bi training
power bi vs tableau
tableau vs power bi
power bi desktop download
power bi tutorial
what is power bi
power bi dashboard
power bi dashboards
app power bi
power bi blog
power bi certification
power bi for mac
ms power bi
power bi logo
power bi pro
dax in power bi
dax power bi
power bi dax
power bi gateway
power bi online
power bi service
power bi update
power bi custom visuals
power bi dashboard examples
power bi free
power bi pricing
power bi sign in
learn power bi
microsoft power bi desktop
power bi cost
power bi interview questions
power bi learning
power bi licensing
power bi reports
power bi visuals
power bi community
power bi examples
power bi excel
power bi export to excel
power bi filter
power bi map
power bi measure
power bi office 365
power bi slicer
power bi templates
slicer power bi
azure power bi
how to use power bi
microsoft power bi training
power bi desktop for mac
power bi heatmap
power bi icon
power bi install
direct query power bi
microsoft power bi download
power bi create dashboard
power bi direct query
power bi forum
power bi free vs pro
power bi server
power bi sharepoint
power bi tutorial videos
microsoft power bi certification
power bi conference
power bi course
power bi dashboard vs report
power bi date table
power bi developer
power bi parameters
power bi report vs dashboard
power bi support
power bi tooltips
power bi visualizations
power bi vs ssrs
power bi classes
power bi connectors
power bi consultant
power bi data sources
power bi embedded pricing
power bi pivot table
power bi python
power bi tool
power bi versions
rankx power bi