This Assessment is for Power BI candidates with 2 to 3 years of experience.
- Purchase the Assessment.
- Email the name and email address of the candidate to email@example.com
- We will contact your candidate and handle all the Power BI assessment work for you – you don’t need to worry about the technical aspects of getting the candidate assessed.
- The result will be available within 2 business days, depending on the participation of the candidate.
The Microsoft Power BI Assessment Test includes:
Stage 1: DAX Testing
The candidate will start from the Power BI Desktop and then be required to do the following:
- Import data from sources
- Data cleaning and transformation in Power BI Power Query
- Perform DAX calculations based on the loaded tables, which includes 6 DAX calculation-based questions of 5 points each
Stage 2: Multiple Choice or Multiple Selection
The candidate will be required to answer 5 multiple-choice/ multiple selection questions of 2 points each.
Stage 3: Dashboard Design
The candidate will be required to design a Power BI Dashboard, and upload it in PDF format to the VR eLearning system.
Time: The candidate must have 1 hour uninterrupted available for the assessment and 1.5 hours uninterrupted available for the design of the dashboard.
Microsoft Power BI Test Results
VR eLearning will email the test results to the recruiter or business owner. Depending on the participation of the candidate, you should have the results within 2 business days.
After the purchase of this assessment, email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The name of your company or recruitment agency.
2. The name of your candidate.
3. The email address of your candidate.