Course Duration (Video Lessons): 11 minutes
Course Access: Online 24 hours a day
What you’ll learn:
- In this course, you will learn how to create a dynamic date table in Power BI
- The current date will automatically get added to the date table, every day.
- Create the date table, by using the M (Query) Language
- .txt file with all the M language formulas
- .pbix file with the dynamic date table.
I will show you how easy it is to build a dynamic calendar table in Power Query (Power BI) using the ‘M’ code. Automatically add “today’s” date to the date table, each day.